CDSG Forums Forum Index CDSG Forums
A place to discuss all aspects of Coast Artillery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Forum subjects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CDSG Forums Forum Index -> Forum Configuration
View previous topic :: View next topic  
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:54 pm    Post subject: Forum subjects Reply with quote

I'd like to get some feedback on what everyone thinks would be good forum topics based on the messages we've seen on the yahoo list.

Some topics/lists I'd suggest:

1. News & Upcoming Events
2. CDSG News (members only)
3. Requests for information - I know that Mark gets a lot of request from people through the website wanting to know about relatives - what unit they served in etc. This could be a place to direct those requests that would open up the query to the entire list.
4. For Sale / Trade.
5. CDSG Leadership Team - a place to collaborate in addition to conference calls. (private)
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How could I forget "Off Topic" - we are going to need that one
armyjunk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Can we have a Photo Gallery than can be used as a repository for the picture rich posts that occasionally occur?

2. Maybe some "Stickies" at the top for permanant topics like they have at Warbirds, here is a example from the Warbirds site

http://warbirdinformationexchange.org/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=3&sid=41eeeca3e562c2b25f5339642df2704e
JoeJanesic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 7:12 pm    Post subject: An Identification Section Reply with quote

How about a section for identifying stuff… locations of a picture, or a piece of equipment that we need to discover the use or model number of.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great idea! I quoted you for the description of the section.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CDSG Forums Forum Index -> Forum Configuration All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: