CDSG Forums Forum Index CDSG Forums
A place to discuss all aspects of Coast Artillery

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fort Adams Redoubt working party

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CDSG Forums Forum Index -> American Coast Defense
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scotlem

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:44 pm    Post subject: Fort Adams Redoubt working party Reply with quote

Yesterday (Saturday July 21) was a working party at the redoubt with the Navy supply command providing the bulk of the volunteers. I managed to find out about it through Larry who mows the lawn at fort Adams with his antique Farmall cub. (were both a couple of Farmall cub tractor nuts)A lot got done as far as clean up, grass cutting, brush clearing and log removal from the ditch. I had a good time. I wish I had brought my camera so I could have posted pictures here. If anybody did take pictures I wouldn't mind seeing a few posted here. Thanks for letting me crash your party and Let me know of any future work parties. I wouldn't mind finishing up cutting those stumps in the ditch. Scot
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CDSG Forums Forum Index -> American Coast Defense All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: